SALT Lending offers crypto collateral loans for individuals and businesses, so that you can get U.S. Dollar or Stablecoin loans without having to sell your cryptocurrency.
In addition, if you join via a promo code you will get a $50 Bitcoin bonus once you have an active loan status. By utilizing crypto-backed loans from SALT, you can hold onto your crypto assets and borrow against them to get the funds you need.
All SALT loans are funded in either U.S. Dollars or Stablecoins, and you can provide any combination of accepted cryptocurrencies as collateral. With low promotional APRs and no credit checks, SALT gives you immediate access to funds and still allows you to hold the money.
You can also try this BlockFi Promotional Offer for crypto-backed USD loans and compare.
SALT Crypto Collateral Loan Features
- Get $5,000+ USD or Stablecoin Loans.
- Promotional Rates as low as 1%.
- Loan Terms from 3-12 Months.
- Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratios up to 70%.
- Add Collateral at Any Point to Lower LTV.
- No Credit Checks to Apply.
- Personal and Business Loans Available.
How SALT Loans Work
To get started, you must register for a SALT account and verify your identity.
Once verified, you can select your loan borrowing terms and submit your request for a loan.
To deposit collateral, you can send any combination of qualified crypto assets to your SALT collateral wallet.
After approval, you will receive your loan funding in U.S. Dollars or Stablecoins deposited directly into your SALT wallet.
SALT $50 Bitcoin Bonus on First Loan
1. Join via this SALT $50 Promo during registration. If you are already a member, you can also enter it under “Affiliate Code” while applying for your first loan.
2. Complete account registration and apply for your first crypto collateral loan from SALT ($50 bonus only available for first-time borrowers).
3. Once you are approved and have an active loan status, SALT will deposit $50 USD worth of Bitcoin into your SALT Wallet.
4. Once the $50 in Bitcoin is in your wallet, it is yours to withdraw or use how you please.[Read more…]